What to Expect with Your CEREC Crown
New technology can cause some questions in patients’ minds.
- Will it work?
- Is it a good value?
- What can I expect for results?
We offer CEREC crowns and bridges in our Somerset dental office, giving patients both convenience and reliability with their dental restorations. CEREC restorations differ from lab-created restorations in that we create them in one dental office appointment while you wait.
CEREC crowns and bridges are created right here in our office under the direction of Dr. Michael Pope, with assistance from computer-aided design and manufacture. We take a digital impression of the dental crown or bridge area and upload the information into our CEREC dental software, which creates a milled ceramic restoration. Dr. Pope will place the finishing touches on your restoration, including the proper color, shading, glazing, and any adjustments necessary to ensure a proper fit.
Your CEREC restoration will look natural and feel comfortable. Here are some things you can expect with your CEREC crown or bridge:
- We create your dental restoration in one appointment while you wait.
- Your ceramic restoration will be durable when you take good care of it.
- Your CEREC crown or bridge will match your adjacent and opposing teeth.
- All restorations created in our office will fit well and feel comfortable.
- Because we eliminate the need for a dental lab, CEREC restorations are often more affordable.
You can feel confident in the restorative dental treatment you receive in our office because Dr. Pope has extensive experience and impeccable skills. He will oversee the entire process from start to finish and will never deliver a restoration that does not meet his exceedingly high professional standards.
To learn more about CEREC same-day crown and bridges, contact our Somerset dental office and schedule an evaluation with Dr. Pope. We welcome new patients and look forward to helping you achieve your goals for your oral health and smile.